Saturday, October 3, 2009

little. little things that enlightened my heart

i'm enlightened because...

i. the lady boutique owner remembered my name even after such a long time since my last visit there. perhaps this is the advantage you get for being a long-term loyal customer. and of course, it still comes with the 30% discount. a colleague once trying to brag that she holds a vip card from the boutique which entitles her a 10% discount with any purchase. after having heard of that, i sniggered as i walked away from her working cubicle.

ii. i made a mug of good coffee in my favourite coffee-making mug. it's a cheap and not so good looking mug with my favourite cartoon character print on it - the snoopy! but i have been using it from my first job till now, and it has been faithful to me for being able to turn any coffee made in it into a great one. and the good news is, i am bringing it to my new work place next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment